Creative Portfolio - Fullscreen background slider

Creative Portfolio - Fullscreen background slider

Follow me on ThemeForestCustomizationFollow me on TwitterKnowledgebase and Themes Support AnsonikaAnsonika Newsletter

Creative is an Html/Css theme with a fullscreen resizable background slider, nice for your photography or artwork portfolio.

Main features

  • NEW Fullscreen Video background
    • Youtube
    • FLV
    • MP4
    • SWF
  • Fullscreen resizable background slider
  • Fullscreen resizable flash video
  • NIVO Slider
  • Fancybox
  • PHP working contact form
  • Jquery validate
  • Cufon font Replacement
  • Superfish Drop Down Menu
  • Valid and clean HTML5 code
  • IE9 Tested
  • White version

*Fullscreen resizable background slider options

  • Resizes images to fill browser while maintaining image dimension ratio
  • Cycles Images/backgrounds via slideshow with transitions and preloading
  • Navigation controls with keyboard support
  • Autoplay
  • Choose the slide the slideshow starts on.
  • Show the slides in a random order
  • Thumbnail navigation
  • Slide counter
  • Slide caption
  • Transition options:
    • No transition effect
    • Fade effect (Default)
    • Slide in from top
    • Slide in from right
    • Slide in from bottom
    • Slide in from left
    • Carousel from right to left
    • Carousel from left to right
  • Image protect: disable right clicking
  • Pause on hover
  • Transition speed
  • Open in a new window.

Images and flash backgrounds are not included. You can buy flash backgrounds from Activeden. To play the video background you have to download JWPLAYER (Open Source Video Player) by yourself. Very easy to install.

What they’re saying:

“Awesome work! Just purchased and already using it. Very easy to customize. Great mark up!” – Carmichaeljona

“Congrats on a great theme at an unbelievable price!” – Sticker

“The creative portfolio template is by far one of the best templates I’ve seen, the after sales is fantastic and I got the solution of all doubts I had via email and also i got another intelligent solutions nor offered sold in the original template. With only $ 12 I have an elegant and functional website, congratulations for the work and even more for the excellent service. tanks a lot makemyshow.net!” – Makemyshow

“Hi, I just purchased this template and I think its super clean and great!” – Ambermemerick

“This template was really great. thought i would post my website i made with it in case any of else needs inspiration on what this theme can look like fully fleshed out. www.paulhannadesigns.com best 12$ purchase ive made in a while thanks Ansonika!” – Simpsonboogie

“This is so fresh ! I luv it!” – MPIR3

“I love the template… I had already purchased a WP one similar to this one, but I really like the ability to edit in DW…” – Hankinshouse

Support

Please attach snapshots and site url and any other kind of information so I can provide a full feedback. You will receive an answer within 24-48 hours (working days).

Customization

I offer customization of my items, contact me to request a quote!!

Share this

Previous
Next Post »