Minimal Resume / CV & vCard Template

Minimal Resume / CV & vCard Template

This is modern & minimal vCard template, you can use it to show off yourself to the world in a better way. This theme is fully customizable, responsive and bootstrap based.

Features

  • Fully Responsive
  • Easily Customizable
  • Bootstrap Based
  • Well Documented
  • Well Commented
  • Ionicons & Linea Icons (1400+ Icons)
  • Valid Code
  • Minimal Design
  • Creative Layout
  • Better Support (response within 24 hours)
  • Working Contact Form
  • Free Updates

Author Reviews

Don’t hesitate to buy this item. Here’s what others say about my previous items and my support.

\\

Credits

Other’s work which is used in my item:

  • jQuery
  • Owl Carousel
  • Magnific Popup
  • Suffle.js
  • Validator.js

Need Support?

If you have any questions then you can contact me via contact form on my profile page.

Share this

Previous
Next Post »