Desmond: Resume / CV HTML Template

Desmond: Resume / CV HTML Template

Desmond is a elegant and minimal one-page CV/Resume Template. You can choose between a light and a dark color scheme, or simply create your own style and resume sections in a matter of minutes.

General Features

  • Fully Responsive One Page Layout
  • 100% Retina/HiDPI Ready
  • Elegant minimal animations
  • Dark and Light version
  • Highly customizable (colors options have their own file)
  • Easily create your own color schemes
  • Portfolio & Client section
  • Font Awesome integration
  • Documentation included

Support: If you have any questions, please use the comment section of this item. This way other users can benefit from my answer as well.

Rating: If you like my work, please rate it. If you’re about to rate it with less than 5 stars, please let me know the reason first and I will do my best to improve the theme.

Changelog

= v1.0 =* Initial Release

Share this

Previous
Next Post »