Smart Admin High End CMS Theme

Smart Admin High End CMS Theme

This cutting edge theme is best suitable for almost any CMS interface, particularly for serious ones.

Twitter RSS Themeforest Become a Fan on Facebook

Enabled with jquery based tabbed boxes inside pages, this theme is highly user-friendly and stylish.

I tried developing this theme with one main purpose: The best CMS design without large image files and load time.

The includes are:- Fully layered and organized Photoshop original, blue/silver and olive colored CS3-CS4 file (PSD)
- Valid xHTML / CSS login page and dashboard page output
- Pdf manual

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any issues.

About Live Preview
Hit blank to bypass the login page and see the main admin page.

What The Buyers Said:(compilation of comments)
  • robistadt: very structured xHTML/CSS files, love reading AND learning from it.

    Logo uses free Vista fonts, very nice design and easily interchangeable.

    i’m lovin’ it ;)
  • iversonm: Hey I just wanted to let you know I absolutly love the design.. It is amazing and works exactly how I wanted it to. Awesome job. I am 100% satisfied.

    Thankyou

  • gcg: I used this theme for my new blog admin theme and works perfect.
  • ocheat: I had a chance to get into this and play around with it. The coding behind this is very nice.

    I love how easy everything is to work with. I’ve worked on themes that just drove me nuts, but this one is really good.

    Excellent work on this one.

Wordpress Themes (Theme Preview Site)

HTML Templates (Theme Preview Site)

PSD (Theme Preview Site)

Share this

Previous
Next Post »