BookFolio - Blog / Personal site

BookFolio - Blog / Personal site

BookFolio – Blog / Personal site

Update: IE6 issues are now solved, also the navigation is easier to read. :)

Fonts used in PSD files: Icons used:
Features:
  • Clean colors and layout
  • 4 PSD files: Blog, Portfolio, About, Contact
  • 5 html/css files: Blog, Blogpost, Portfolio, About, Contact
  • Usage of 960 grid system
  • jQuery Lightbox 0.5 Plugin
  • jQuery Slideboxes for portfolio images
  • Working PHP Contact form
  • jQuery active page system
  • HTML/CSS Valid
  • Well Commented

The whole idea for this template:

On a day I was searching for some inspiration to make a cool looking website design. I just got an amazing gift from my parents: The Dutch Design Book 2009 (I looove this (big) book). But when I opened it, I thought of doing a website, but in the shape of a book. So, here it is, after hours and hours of creating, looking and changing it is here.

Tested in Safari, Firefox, Camino, Chrome and IE6 +

Share this

Previous
Next Post »