dotUntitled - Unique Corporate Company

dotUntitled - Unique Corporate Company

dotUntitled is perfect for anyone that wants to start any type of business while keeping it corporate but fun, unique and original.

The zip file is made up of 4 .PSDs (home, about, services and contact) which are the main pages of a corporate website. These are easily modifiable, enabling you to change every single aspect and elements.

The two main fonts used overall are Tahoma, which is a default Windows font, as well as Calibri (mainly used for titles) which is the new Microsoft Office’s default font, and can also be found in Windows 7.

This is my first file for sale here on themeforest. If everything goes well, I am planning to be active here. If you think I’m worth it, please follow me to be aware of my activity here.

- Alex Marinhttp://alexdesigns.deviantart.com

Share this

Previous
Next Post »