Goodold Restaurant - Responsive WordPress Theme

Goodold Restaurant - Responsive WordPress Theme

Goodold Restaurant is a WordPress theme for restaurants, cafe, bar and other food and drinks related company. This theme has many build-in theme option that will help you easily customize the appearance of theme without any programming skills.

Goodold Restaurant is a responsive theme so it been display nicely on every mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android etc.).

Testimonials from Users

I did some shopping around for restaurant-specific responsive themes, and landed on the Goodold Restaurant theme, because how well it reduces for mobile. I did some pretty intense customization (http://cavacava-sunvalley.com), and the developer was there to help out with quick response time, and was very courteous. If your looking for a solid responsive theme to skin for your own needs, this theme is top-notch, and I highly recommend.-lymancreative (www.lymancreative.com)
I have spent many hours looking for a restaurant theme for my employer and the Goodold theme really stood out to me. We loved the layout and ease of the page. I’m a bit of a perfectionist and I wanted to be able to tweak every little detail to get the perfect page. Raybreaker was awesome in helping me and getting back to me very quickly. I must of sent a dozen emails asking for help and he always responded right away. If you are looking for a sleek professional word press theme and amazing customer support then look no further. You can check out our page at our temporary address http://www.madisonbeargarden.dreamhosters.com/ -worldfamousfare

Goodold Theme Features

  • Responsive Design
  • Valid HTML5/CSS3
  • Several Built-in Color Schemes
  • Working Contact Form
  • Customizable Home Page
  • Cross Browser Support
  • 30+ Shortcodes
  • Photogallery with Lightbox Effect
  • Google Maps
  • Detailed Documentation

Share this

Previous
Next Post »