Akili - Landing page for Hosting company

Akili - Landing page for Hosting company

This HTML Landing page is best suitable for small Hosting companies that need minimalistic and clean design, to feature their hosting plans and packages.

Features

  • Works in all mayor browsers
  • Four color schemes: green, blue, orange and red
  • Different number of hosting plans available
  • Working Client Testemonials, Tabs and Google Maps plugins
  • Valid HTML + CSS3
  • Font-face integration
  • Fully editable and well organized PSD files
  • Documentation included
  • Minimalistic and clean design

Item Support

If you need help please send me a message using the form at my marketplace profile and I will reply as soon as possible. No guarantees, but I will do my best to provide you with the best possible support.

Kind Regards,
Pavle

Credits

Share this

Previous
Next Post »