Incorn - Portfolio HTML Template

Incorn - Portfolio HTML Template

Version 1.01 Available for Download

See changelog below.

Incorn – Portfolio HTML Template
Incorn template helps you to show up your projects and photos in the best way!
Incorn is easy to set and customize so you can create a lot of different layouts according your needs.

Features

  • 20 HTML Pages
  • 3 Homepage Sliders + Static Image + Video
  • 3 Styles Portfolio (Filterable + 3 Layout) (demo)
    • Three styles
    • Sortable
    • Pagination
    • CSS3 Powered
  • 7 Blog Post Formats (standard, image, gallery, audio, video, aside, link) (demo)
  • Blog with Standard and Facebook Comments (demo)
  • Widgets
    • Standard with Custom Text
    • Twitter
    • Flickr
    • Recent Posts
    • Twitter Friends
    • Google+ Activity
    • Video
    • Google Photos & Picasa Photos
    • Advertising
  • Google Fonts
  • Rich Styling Elements
  • Clean and Smooth Style
  • Ajax Powered Contact Form
  • Valid HTML & CSS
  • HTML5 & CCS3 Features
  • Cross Browser Compatible

Unique Hover Effects

Rating

If you like my work, please rate it. If you’re about to rate it with less than 5 stars, please let me know the reason first and I will do my best to improve the theme.Thanks so much!

ChangeLog

Version 1.01 2012-03-19       Added: Homepage PSD       Added: Documentation

Free Support Service

Documentation included in the download file. If you need more help than that contained in the documentation, please send me a message using the contact form on my user page. I update my templates every time I discover a bug or add a new feature. If you experience any problems with my templates please let me now.

Recent Projects

AlphaPack – Premium WordPress Theme

SOUL – Premium WordPress Theme

Webster Premium HTML CSS3 Template

Ocean Premium WordPress Theme

Francis – HTML5 CSS3 Template

Share this

Previous
Next Post »